asking for help, boosts ok
Hey y'all, I hate doing this, but I'm about $600 short on rent this month and I still owe a $150 late fee from last month so they won't let me be as late again this month.
If anybodys got a few bucks to spare, anything helps. Also boosts are super appreciated too <3
the reason it’s almost impossible for people who grew up during 9/11 to take it seriously is that for many of us the patriotic protonationalistic fervor was the first hint that The Adults were Not Okay and that there was some kind of sick corruptive force deep inside american society
Future Proof yourself:
- Learn a language or two. Get some language pins for your jacket so you can help translate when other need help, also free language practice partners. Immigrants can go months without speaking because no one speaks their language. Be the person that does.
- Learn how to mend and/or make your own clothes.
- Learn how to navigate with a map and compass.
- Have a go bag together Incase of emergency. Keep an encrypted jump drive or two with your important documents backed up to it and anything else you may need. (Maps, phone numbers, travel guides, first aid books, list of shelters, medication lists, etc.)
- Get a jump drive and install Tails.
- Learn good password security, gpg, etc.
- Know where to meet others I case of emergency. Have locations for different events (hurricane, wild fire etc.) In mind.
- Learn basic first aid.
- Learn how to grow your own food I different conditions. (Indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, keyhole, spiral etc. Know your soil.
Hi! I'm lesbian.solutions' brainweird anarchist admin :)
If I don't fav your reply to my post I probably didn't see it!!
Every problem has lesbian solutions! join in on the fun!