ok but for real lets remember the great tragedy that happened on this day. Allende was overthrown on 11th september, 1973, beginning the brutal rule of the 17-year long Pinochet regime
the reason it’s almost impossible for people who grew up during 9/11 to take it seriously is that for many of us the patriotic protonationalistic fervor was the first hint that The Adults were Not Okay and that there was some kind of sick corruptive force deep inside american society
Future Proof yourself:
- Learn a language or two. Get some language pins for your jacket so you can help translate when other need help, also free language practice partners. Immigrants can go months without speaking because no one speaks their language. Be the person that does.
- Learn how to mend and/or make your own clothes.
- Learn how to navigate with a map and compass.
- Have a go bag together Incase of emergency. Keep an encrypted jump drive or two with your important documents backed up to it and anything else you may need. (Maps, phone numbers, travel guides, first aid books, list of shelters, medication lists, etc.)
- Get a jump drive and install Tails.
- Learn good password security, gpg, etc.
- Know where to meet others I case of emergency. Have locations for different events (hurricane, wild fire etc.) In mind.
- Learn basic first aid.
- Learn how to grow your own food I different conditions. (Indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, keyhole, spiral etc. Know your soil.
- Can you start a fire? Learn a few different ways.
- Learn how to preserve food.
- Learn how to avoid disease + good sanitation in a few different conditions.
- Know who to talk to if your community needs to rebuild and what you can offer.
- Always be prepared to help others and plan accordingly.
Imagine a party stealing a dragons egg and capturing a wisp of dragon fire so a fuckin wizard can bake them a better than average cake
Hi! I'm lesbian.solutions' brainweird anarchist admin :)
If I don't fav your reply to my post I probably didn't see it!!
Every problem has lesbian solutions! join in on the fun!